Authorize.Net provides an exclusive, fully integrated electronic check payment method, called eCheck.Net.
Using eCheck, merchants can accept and process payments from consumer and corporate bank accounts directly from their Web site or through the Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal. By accepting electronic checks, you expand the payment options available to new and existing customers, enhancing customer loyalty and potentially increasing sales.
- Lower Fees – Lower rates than credit cards or PayPal.
- More Efficient – eCheck does everything online, eliminating the cost and inconvenience of manually processing paper checks and waiting for checks in the mail.
- Fully Integrated Solution – No third-party integration required — implementing eCheck is easy for merchants already using the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.
- Integrated Reporting – Provides a combined view of all eCheck and credit card payment transactions. Reconcile payment and billing activity using online reports and statements.
- Security – Authorize.Net uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
To download the eCheck User Guide please click here.
NOTE: After you have activated your Gateway, you can apply for eCheck directly with Authorize.Net, and they will underwrite and approve your application.
Login into your Authorize.Net account to review the status of your application. Funds directly deposited into your checking account.
|eCheck.Net Minimum Monthly Fee||$10.00|
|eCheck.Net Chargeback Fee||$25.00|
|eCheck.Net Returned Item Fee||$3.00|